Sunday 20 August 2017

More Catching up

Hi folks, well its been a while and here is why. I have been working on two scenario books for GWSH II. All Fine Men, covering the battles in East Prussia in August 1914 - this is now out! And we are working on the Gallipoli/Mesopotamia book. I have also been doing considerable work on INEPTT II - trying to stream line it and make it easier to use, especially when setting up first run games. Lastly I am deep in the throws of a Company/Battalion scale wargame set for World War One. I am never quite satisfied with what is out there at the moment. I find certain rules use gimmicks to make them work, which is fine, just doesn't suit my own personal tastes. I have played the rules I speak of, and they work well, but I just can't buy it how they make it run, its all a bit too random in my opinion and has no drive to try and use tactics correctly. NOW that is my opinion only not a fact, it is my own personal gaming choice.

In any case, I have some new figures and vehicles to post up! I hope to post more in near future on both my Battalion Set of WWI rules and on INEPTT II.

New Spectre Miniature, female operator!



Sorry bit blurry, Spectre Miniature female Spetsnaz operator.




Spetsnaz Operator in hoodie - Spectre.




Civilian Crime boss.









New Gaso-Line Alley Sherpa vehicle!







Gaso-line Alley VBL (Vehicule Blinde Legere)



Agent Almost Carter




Van Helsinger, vampire hunter!









An INEPTT game, the French INEPTT special platoon, Peleton Lumiere
Bleu, with armoured vehicles in support. They are relieving a Russian
Spetsnaz team!







No comments:

Post a Comment