Thursday 26 April 2018

Baccus Indians have arrived

Finally received my Baccus6mm Indian Division. This will be my 6th Poona Division. Beautiful figures as usual from Peter and his crew!

While I was waiting for the Indians I continued my work on the British 13th Division as well. Priming, labelling and then adding the first layer of Khaki Drill colour to the troops!

Can`t wait to get the Poona division on the board though!

For my Indian labels, I am going to use the modern Indian army badge to designate the Indian divisions. This is mainly because the Star of India flag just doesn`t fit well with the label.


2 comments:

  1. They look great can't wait to get mine at Joy of Six in July. Got so much to get done before then though :-)
    Cheers, Richard P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still pondering on if I should try and get to Joy of Six this year!

    ReplyDelete