Wednesday 20 May 2015

Another productive day even with having to nurse the better half for some of it. Got my Guns from Really Useful Guns, 4 x Austrian 104mm howitzers and 6 x Russian 122mm Howitzers - so I think that is it for my Austrians and Russians from an artillery perspective. Built them and primed them so they are ready to be painted when I next get a moment.

Then I finished the table for the game this weekend :) I think it looks good but if you have any comments please let me know - good or bad :)

Austrian 104s, PP Crew and Really Useful Guns.

Close look at the 104.

Six Russian 122's/

Close on the 122.


My game table for this weekend.

Little village leading to the Castle.

German check point to the underground entrance.

German garrison and the underground entrance.

A guard outside the Top Secret facility.

The old castle is part of the deception plan and has a small garrison as well.

Guard in a high tower.

Civilian hotel with a small German garrison next to it.

German Garrison building and gaurds at the entrance to the castle.

Village with some of the inhabitants.

1941 flash light in Bavaria!

Bavarian civilians go about their daily business.

Civilian looking out over the forest in search of noises coming from the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment