Thursday 7 May 2015

No pictures tonight, I was working on my East Front Scenario book again. I am up to 6 complete scenarios for the Serbs vs Austrians and I reworked one scenario from the Austrian/Russian portion of the book. After a discussion with one of my friends at his suggestion I have broken 1 scenario into 3 different scenarios. Bit of a change to the force pool involved but not a lot, much more interesting this way. I also worked a bit on some of the victory conditions.

I also did a wee bit of work on my second scenario book for INEPTT (International Extraterrestrial Paranormal Tactical Teams). This mainly focuses on Genre II (1930 to 1960 time frame). I was going through a list of scenario ideas and looking, again, at some of the weapons systems etc. I was also redesigning vampires a bit and looking at giving them a bit more powerful henchmen, but not sure if I will or not yet - I will have to test it out.

I ordered two Adobe type buildings from Mark at Crescent Root Studio which will be a great addition to my INEPTT games, I also got some 15mm buildings as well. Today I also purchased 4grounds 15mm Eastern Village (Russian). So I am looking forward to a couple of terrain pieces arriving.

Thinking this weekend I should do a large INEPTT Genre II game, the Weird WWII is always a good game. Having the INEPTT commandos go in against German Monsters/Werewolves/Vampires or some such opponent is always good for a laugh and fun. Always get really good visuals from these games as well, low troop high terrain density is always a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment