Saturday 16 May 2015

More Painting

Working on more painting today, got some great inspiration of Anna on Lead Adventure Forums, now I am no where near the brush master she is but it inspired me just the same!

Some British infantry from 1914 era. This was the initial batch I started based on the inspiration of Anna!

Fuzzy Pic of my Victorian female explorer and "Intrepid Agent" Lady Irene Smyth-Wellingham.

A mix of hunters, butler, lady and Gangster type with a Browning Automatic Rifle.

She Wolves! These beauties can make you wish you were never born!

A car, from early 1900s.
First few photos were my starts here is the six BEF infantry and Lady Smyth-Wellingham!





Not the Sarissa Bus in the background - I didn't think I bought one but ends up I did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment