Monday 4 May 2015

Bit of a lull in the action so on to painting two more Regiments of Russians and some extra MG's for the Austrians.

I am also working on some models I got from Brigade Games. Need to get some French Gendarme and some unarmed civilians for International Extraterrestrial Paranormal Tactical Teams.

They are works in progress but coming along nicely!

French Gendarmes from Metropolitan France.

More Gendarmes this time from the French African lands.

Six unarmed civilians, running away or in panick states :)

This old fella doesn't like Science!

Couple of Modern Soldiers, need someone to keep everyone else in line!
So not finished but I am liking the look as I go. Bit too much dry brush on the Metro Gendarmes that I have to fix.

Does anyone have a line on French Citron or Renault police cars?

1 comment:

  1. Great work Shawn, looking forward to following your projects on your new blog.
    Cheers
    Richard P

    ReplyDelete